Tuesday, May 10, 2011

My "Political" Party


After reflecting on the recent election, I have finally figured out what party I belong to, and why I couldn't stand behind any of the leaders, really. It's because my heart, and my affiliations, lie elsewhere.


I'm a Monotheistic monarchist - I believe in the King of Kings through the Prince of Peace.

I am a member but I wasn't elected - my seat is *in* the elect, since I was personally chosen and appointed by my Leader.

My party is not federal, provincial, or civic - it's eternal.

My platform can be found in detail in the Word of God.

Like Obama, my party believes in change - but it's from the inside, out.

My campaign's goal is to make my Leader known, and my campaign was paid for in blood.

My party will not form a coalition with anyone - my Leader is the only Way.

And although my Leader only has one seat, it is the one before which every knee will one day bow and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord.

0 comments: