Tuesday, March 23, 2010

It Has Been a While, Meme...

What type of day are you having? Somewhat miserable. I had to get cavities filled and my teeth cleaned, and the dentist used a fluoride on my teeth that took 6 hours to wear off. When it did come off, it did so in chunks. My mouth was also frozen for part of the day, hampering my ability to eat. I ended up skipping my workout due to fatigue and hunger, thanks in part to my frozen mouth.

Was there anyone who "made your day"? Hubbs. He always makes my day! Sometimes he makes it great, other days he makes it horrible.. ;)

Are you liking how you look today? I did not like looking half-frozen in the face, but I always like my legs in yoga pants. So mostly yes.

Do you have anyone crushing on you? Hubbs. He has a crush on my butt and my boobs and other parts of me that he thinks are attractive :)

Have you ever eaten a bug? Not on purpose, but since I did go through a salad phase, I'm sure there were a couple of critters that I inadvertently swallowed with my lettuce.

Are you vegetarian? No, I'm a meatatarian.

When was the last time you kissed someone? Hubbs, a few hours ago.

Have you ever had something stuck between your teeth, but no one decided to tell you? Once I interviewed for a position at Earls, and whilst waiting for the interviewer, I ordered an Earls strawberry soda. I managed to get a strawberry seed lodged right between my two front teeth, and completed a full interview that way. I only discovered this when I glanced at my reflection in the rearview mirror as I was driving out of the parking lot after the interview. Needless to say, I wasn't hired.

Are you a mother or a father? Neither.

When was your last paycheck? I don't get paid in cheques anymore. Direct deposit, baby!

How many pets do you have? One Hubbs.

What kind of toothpaste do you use? Currently it's Crest Cinnamon. It's always Crest but the flavour changes depending on availability and mood.

Are you closer to being rich or poor? Anyone who lives in North America is rich by global standards.

Do you sleep with a stuffed animal? There is no room left on our bed for such things.

What was the last gift someone gave you? An early Easter card from the in-laws. So sweet! I also got a free toothbrush and mini-toothpaste from the dentist's office - do those count?

Do you appreciate that person? My in-laws, yes. My dental hygienist - sort of (she causes me pain sometimes).

Did you talk to anyone you didn't like today? Does my soon-to-be-ex-RMT count?

Do you like picnics? Only if there are no bugs and I am guaranteed not to get dirty. I don't go on a lot of picnics…

What book are you currently reading? Just finished Super Freakonomics and am about to start Money Road.

What song did you last listen to? I forgot already. Hubbs could probably tell you, though; he's the audiophile in the family.

What movie is in your DVD player? It's currently empty. We are still waiting to upgrade to a PS3 so that we can watch movies in HD.

How many windows are open in your computer? Two (4 tabs in the browser)

Are you a very stressed out person? Hubbs thinks so. I think I am only stressed out sometimes, but he believes I'm a perpetual stress ball.

Make a list of 5 things you can see without getting up:
1. Kitchen sinks
2. Mayonnaise (oops, I should really put that away)
3. Kitchen appliances (stove, microwave, fridge)
4. The TV
5. Our bed

How do you style your hair? I usually wear it long and flat. Many products are used in this very complex process, though you'd never guess that from looking at me.

What are you wearing now? My contact lenses, among other things.

Coffee or tea? Both, although someone recently told me that caffeine erodes the calcium in my body. So now I'm thinking I should drink more milk to counteract this effect.

What’s your current fandom/obsession/addiction? Make-up. I keep amassing more and more mineral make-up. It's almost time to purge just to make room for the stuff I just ordered today.

If you could get a tattoo of anything right now, what would you get? Maybe a tacky Chinese symbol (faith? hope? joy?). But I'm past my tattoo-lusting phase now, so I'll likely never get inked.

If you had the money for it, what would you purchase right now? A house in Point Grey, complete with crown mouldings, granite, stainless steel, and landscaping.

What websites do you always visit when you go online? Lainey Gossip, D-Listed, Oh No They Didn't, Greater Fool, Gmail, and iGoogle.

What was the last thing you bought? Groceries.

Who would you like to be listening to right now? Mozart, or Vivaldi, or Grieg. Maybe Haydn.

If you could have any superpower, what would it be? The ability to shape shift (I'd make myself skinny and bootylicious), or else the ability to do things really really quickly so that I'd have time left over to sleep.

What is your favourite weather, and why? The brisk clean air of autumn, with just a bit of sunshine and mild temperatures. It's a good feeling in my lungs and on my skin.

If you could play any musical instrument, which one would you play? Guitar. I already know how to play the piano and violin.

What would your theme song be? I'm Every Woman (Whitney Houston) or a praise and worship song (e.g. I Believe in Jesus).

What is your dream career? A hotel and food critic who travels the world and reviews glamourous 5-star dining and resort destinations. :)

0 comments: