Saturday, March 27, 2010

Hot Tub Time Machine - Need I Say More?


Raunchy, crude, totally NSFKids, and absolutely hilarious. It's a movie where you should just check your brains at the door, because it's not a thinking movie; it's a be-entertained and laugh your a$$ off movie. I think I actually cried in some parts, because I was laughing so hard. It was a great way to burn off the calories of the heart-attack-inducing popcorn I ate (only 1/2 of a small without extra butter, so don't judge).

I loved Jon Cusack but I thought Craig Robinson had the best lines. Hubbs thinks the guy that plays Lou had better zingers, but I think that actor tried a bit too hard. I loved the actor who plays Jacob; he was a very convincing 21st century geek.

Anyway, it's a great movie to watch with your funny, more liberal-minded friends. Don't go with your stick-in-the-mud-uber-conservative buddies** though; they will think you're disgusting for picking such a filthy movie! ;)


**No offense to my stick-in-the-mud-uber-conservative friends; I still love you! :)


1 comments:

Sylvana said...

Looking forward to seeing this movie. I don't mind non-thinkers as long as that's exactly what they are trying to be :)
I loved Dumb and Dumber, Super Troopers, and Beerfest. Good, silly fun!