However, I have not been free to blog very often these past few months, owing to the fact that I'm a newbie to educating 6 year-olds.
Here's a recap of the past few months, in case you were wondering:
* We became an all-Mac family and retired my old Toshiba PC after I baptized it with water. I love my Macbook but I think my touch pad clicker key is malfunctioning. It makes an odd clicking sound that I'm pretty sure needs to be repaired (when I get the time).
*Hubbs & I went to Hawaii for 2 weeks at Christmas time. It was a decidedly un-Christmasy December on the beach, but I was so thankful for the much-needed R & R.
* We started some wonderful Christmas traditions that we hope to continue for many years to come.
* Our car finally surpassed the 10,000 km mark. With all of my driving to and from work, the mileage has started to add up.
* We hired a bi-monthly housekeeper to help us keep our place from condemnation. As a working woman, I haven't had much time (or energy) to devote to dusting, vacuuming, and cleaning the hardwood. Thankfully, there are people who are paid to do that kind of stuff.
* I stayed awake and sober enough for the 2010 countdown, though we nearly missed it because our restaurant didn't organize it very well.
* I discovered the wonders of accessorizing. I am not too lazy to do it now!
* I've begun to eat vegetables again...though only in moderation ;)
* I watched the Olympic flame be carried through a stretch of road in Richmond near my school. It was a glorious moment, and I am so glad I was there to witness it.
* We are in the process of hiring a financial guru. I am excited to tap into his expertise and maybe even make some cashola!
* After much convincing, Hubbs finally let me buy a new bookshelf. We actually have space for our books now!
Anyway, that's the long and short of it. There really isn't much to tell since both Hubbs' and my life have consisted of work, sleep, exercise (his, anyway), sushi, and church. We look forward to a busy 2010, however, full of fun weddings and local adventures!
Happy very belated 2010, blog world!