Monday, July 13, 2009

Welcome Back, Hubbs!


After a blogging hiatus, Hubbs is back on the webmap with his very sleek and stylish lookin' newly-revamped blog, located at http://graysmatter.codivation.com/.

Take a peek and experience the new look and feel. I am happy to say that I advised on the redesign, and the black bar at the top? My idea :)

I am so proud of Hubbs, and also proud to see the blog resurrected, since I was truly his greatest fan and I missed reading his hilariously cheeky posts and engaging writing style. It will be exciting to see the many new blog post series that Hubbs will be introducing to the site, including some personal and spiritual topics along with the technical articles. It is my prayer that God will use this blog to bring glory to Himself, and that Hubbs will be a light shining among his colleagues and cohorts in the "industry."

Anyway, Hubbs - I love you and I'm so proud of you! I look forward to your first new post on this swanky kick-a$$ site!




1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Some may feel squeamish about eating it, but rabbit has a fan base that grows as cooks discover how easy they are to raise — and how good the meat tastes.