Thursday, July 02, 2009

Meme 65


Another one, yes, but this one was long and lots of fun for me to do. Enjoy!

1. First thing you wash in the shower?
Hair.

2. What color is your favorite hoodie?
Navy blue

3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed, again?
Definitely.

4. Do you plan outfits?
Only when I'm working, or it's a special occasion.

5. How are you feeling RIGHT now?
Hungry.

6. Whats the closest thing to you that's red?
My placemats.

7. Tell me about the last dream you remember having?
A dream about Hubbs' brother bringing a bunch of his friends over to my in-laws' house to crash while Hubbs & I were house-sitting.

8. Did you meet anybody new today?
Yes.

9. What are you craving right now?
Red meat and ice cream, but not together.

10. Do you floss?
Not as regularly as I should but yes.

11. What comes to mind when I say cabbage?
Soup, not that I'd drink that crap.

12. Are you emotional?
Fairly. Hubbs would say absolutely.

13. Have you ever counted to 1,000?
No, I usually break it down into hundreds or fifties.

14. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it?
Lick quickly to contain the melt, then lick slowly to enjoy it.

15. Do you like your hair?
It's getting longer and the bangs are finally growing out so I no longer hate it, but "like" is a strong word ;)

16. Do you like yourself?
Most of the time.

17. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush?
Only if he paid, and lots of other people were there too, so that I wouldn't have to have a conversation with just him.

18. What are you listening to right now?
The hum of the tower fan.

19. Are your parents strict?
Once upon a time, yes. Nowadays, they're mellowing in their old age.

20. Would you go sky diving?
Maybe - but only if I was guaranteed a safe landing.

21. Do you like cottage cheese?
No, it's gross and reminds me of puke. But Hubbs loves the stuff.

22. Have you ever met a celebrity?
I was once on a short-haul to Edmonton with the Vancouver Canucks. I've also met a few Oilers.

23. Do you rent movies often?
Hardly ever.

24. Is there anything sparkly in the room you're in?
My ring.

25. How many countries have you visited?
6 - Canada, Thailand, Indonesia, China, S.A.R., U.S.

26. Have you made a prank phone call?
Once.

27. Ever been on a train?
Only urban ones.

28. Brown or white eggs?
It makes no difference if it's brown or white ;)

29. Do you have a mobile?
I do have a cell phone.

30. Do you use chap stick?
Smashbox Lip Treatment SPF 15

31. Do you own a gun?
Not a real one.

32. Can you use chop sticks?
Functionally, yes. However, my mother feels that I don't do so correctly.

33. Who are you going to be with tonight?
Hubbs.

34. Are you too forgiving?
Sometimes.

35. Ever been in love?
Still am. :)

36. What is your best friend(s) doing tomorrow?
Hubbs is working.

37. Ever have cream puffs?
Yep. I like the regular vanilla ones from Beard Papa's.

38. Last time you cried?
A few days ago...and they were tears of frustration at my own dumba$$ness.

39. What was the last question you asked?
Whatcha thinkin' 'bout, hon?

40. Favorite time of the year?
Christmas, autumn

41. Do you have any tattoos?
I think Hubbs would kill me if I got one.

42. Are you sarcastic?
I'm trying hard not to be but sometimes I am.

43. Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect?
Nope but I read the Wiki for it!

44. Ever walked into a wall?
More often than I care to list ;)

45. Favorite colour?
Blue.

46. Have you ever slapped someone?
I'm embarrassed to say that I have. Once I even meant it.

47. Is your hair curly?
Straight straight straight.

48. What was the last CD you bought?
Ben Gadd's. He's the worship leader at Westside Church, and both Hubbs & I really like his original praise songs.

49. Do looks matter?
Depends for what. They shouldn't, but the reality is that if you look good, you'll get farther in life.

50. Could you ever forgive a cheater?
Only in board games and card games. In relationships, that would be a lot tougher.

51. Is your phone bill sky high?
My-Five plus VOIP equals affordability.

52. Do you like your life right now?
Life is very good right now. I cannot complain.

53. Do you sleep with the TV on?
Only if I fall asleep on the couch. There's no TV in our bedroom.

54. Can you handle the truth?
I love Truth, but sometimes it's pretty brutal. Like today, when the gym owner Ron Z told me to do more cardio, please. Unsolicited, harsh, but honest advice.

55. Do you have good vision?
Not even with my contacts on.

56. Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people?
I dislike way more than 3 people but I don't really hate anyone.

57. How often do you talk on the phone?
Once a day, maybe?

58. The last person you held hands with?
Hubbs.

59. What are you wearing?
Glasses, among other things.

60. Are you cool?
Define cool.

61. Where was your default picture taken at?
New Year's Eve 2008 just as we were about to ring in 2009.

62. Can you hula hoop?
One of my rare abilities in the physical activity realm.

63. Do you have a job?
As of last week, yes! :)

64. What was the most recent thing you bought?
Coffee from a VanHoutte machine.

65. What do you do when you wake up?
I thank the Lord for another glorious day that He has graciously given me.

2 comments:

tejanamama said...

holy massive mounds of flesh, mama! *insert suggestive whistle here* you look mucho caliente in that pic!! one upside to a little weight, huh? LOL. If you don't use chopsticks correctly, then I don't feel so bad!! ;)

Mrs. Loquacious said...

*blush* You're not supposed to point out that part of the picture woman!! ;) But I appreciate the compliment nonetheless. I can't imagine what pregnancy boobs are going to look like on me, but I dread it.

Don't feel bad about holding your chopsticks wrong, as long as you're functional with them and the way you're holding them isn't too funny looking. Chinese people are very forgiving of non-Asians when it comes to chopstick techniques. They're not so kind to their own kind, however ;)