Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Two Memes on Tuesday

The first is a question: "Name 5 songs that are like fingernails on the chalkboard for you." Believe it or not, this is not an easy question for me to answer, since I am not an audiophile and I barely pay attention to music. However, there are a few songs that grate my nerves:

1. I Kissed a Girl - Katy Perry
2. Don't Cha (Wish Your Girlfriend) - Pussycat Dolls
3. Red Red Wine - UB40
4. Anything sung by a Cyrus
5. Your Body is a Wonderland & Waiting on the World to Change - John Mayer

I think there are actually many more, but those are the first 5 that came to mind.

I suppose the opposite question should be asked. Name 5 songs that you can never grow tired of listening to. That's harder still, since I don't have tons of favourites. Hubbs could rattle off a list in less than a minute, but he's a die-hard music fan. Hrm...

1. Any/all praise and worship (yes, that's a genre, not a song, but I can't narrow down)
2. Any/all Christmas songs
3. One Day in Your Life - Anastacia
4. Everybody Hurts - R.E.M.
5. Miss Saigon soundtrack

I know, random strange list, right? ;)

Here's the other meme, which is a one-word meme. I love these since they force me to be succinct, which I'm customarily not.

Where is your mobile phone?
- Purse

Your significant other?
- Hubbs!

Your hair?
- Greasy ;)

Your mother?
- Sweet

Your father?
- Goofy

Your favourite thing?
- Everything!

Your dream last night?
- None

Your favourite drink?
- Nestea

Your dream/goal?
- Travel

What room are you in?
- Dining

Your hobby?
- Spending

Your fear?
- Falling

Where do you want to be in 6 years?
- Vancouver

Where were you last night?
- Bed

Something that you aren't?
- Pregnant

Muffins?
- Cupcakes

Wish list item?
- Sectional

Last thing you did?
- Sang

What are you wearing?
- Contacts

TV?
- Samsung

Your pets?
- None.

Friends?
- Loyal

Your life?
- Busy

Your mood?
- Joyful

Missing someone?
- No.

Drinking?
- Water

Smoking?
- Gross.

Your car?
- Accord

Something you're not wearing?
- Socks

Your favourite store?
- Shoppers

Your favourite colour?
- Blue

When is the last time you cried?
- Up!

Where do you go to over and over?
- Bathroom

Five people who email me regularly?
- Hubbs, Facebook, Connie, Jo, stores

My favourite place to eat?
- Out

Favourite place I'd like to be at right now?
- Spa



0 comments: