1. I Kissed a Girl - Katy Perry
2. Don't Cha (Wish Your Girlfriend) - Pussycat Dolls
3. Red Red Wine - UB40
4. Anything sung by a Cyrus
5. Your Body is a Wonderland & Waiting on the World to Change - John Mayer
I think there are actually many more, but those are the first 5 that came to mind.
I suppose the opposite question should be asked. Name 5 songs that you can never grow tired of listening to. That's harder still, since I don't have tons of favourites. Hubbs could rattle off a list in less than a minute, but he's a die-hard music fan. Hrm...
1. Any/all praise and worship (yes, that's a genre, not a song, but I can't narrow down)
2. Any/all Christmas songs
3. One Day in Your Life - Anastacia
4. Everybody Hurts - R.E.M.
5. Miss Saigon soundtrack
I know, random strange list, right? ;)
Here's the other meme, which is a one-word meme. I love these since they force me to be succinct, which I'm customarily not.
Where is your mobile phone?
Your significant other?
- Greasy ;)
Your favourite thing?
Your dream last night?
Your favourite drink?
What room are you in?
Where do you want to be in 6 years?
Where were you last night?
Something that you aren't?
Wish list item?
Last thing you did?
What are you wearing?
Something you're not wearing?
Your favourite store?
Your favourite colour?
When is the last time you cried?
Where do you go to over and over?
Five people who email me regularly?
- Hubbs, Facebook, Connie, Jo, stores
My favourite place to eat?
Favourite place I'd like to be at right now?