Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Wednesday Wants


Even though it's absolutely gorgeous, sunny, and green outside, I'm feeling uber-b*tchy and not so gorgeous inside.  I don't know why, Hubbs doesn't know why...it just is that way.

So, to cheer myself up, I thought I'd compile a little wishlist of stuff that I want.  These are not essentials, they're not necessary, and my mother would tell me that anything on this list is unreasonably excessive and wasteful.  However, the best way to get over the blahs is to shop, and when one cannot go shopping, a good alternative is to make a wishlist of stuff one would shop for if one could.

If I could tell the genie to grant me infinite wishes for "stuff," here's what I would want:

1) A white Pur Minerals eyeliner (do these exist?) and the 4-in-1 in Medium Golden.
2) An off-white leather sectional with clean lines in its design (I have yet to find the one in my head).
3) Nutella - although truthfully we already have a jar at home that I've been enjoying with my whole grain cranberry raisin bread...SO good...
4) Sushi every day of the week
5) Gladiator sandals with soft soles and proper arch support
6) A big wide black belt, and another big wide brown one too!
7) Designer sunglasses
8) New eyeshadow (the creamy kind) in a huge palette of colours
9) A short white summer dress that isn't see-through and is flattering on my round body
10) Wedge shoes that are also comfortable, supportive, and fashionable
11) A second glass display case for Hubbs' Transformer collection
12) Laser eye surgery
13) A Blu-Ray DVD player (or a PS3, which does the job and costs about the same)
14) New bedding for our bedroom; I want to change the colours into more neutral brownish tones
15) Short black bookshelves so that we don't have to keep all of our books in boxes

Hrmmm.  That was a way shorter list than I thought it would be.  Of course, some of the items cost a lot more than others, making them less likely purchases in the immediate future.  Still, you get the picture.  I'm feeling greedy.  Spring is making me greedy.  Not sure what that's about, but hopefully I will get over it (and this funky mood I'm in) stat.  I work almost all of the next week and the last thing I want is to be cranky to the kids. 

Strange, but that did not make me feel any better.  BAH!



1 comments:

vien said...

haha, that is a very do-able wish list, most of them anyways. yep, sometimes we just feel uber-b*itchy & we dont know why or can't help it.
women.
feel better soon!