Sunday, April 12, 2009

Sonrise


Today is arguably the most important day of my calendar.  Today is what my faith stands on, and what makes me a Christ-follower.  Today I remember that what happened over 2000 years ago paved the way for my freedom and my hope, and offers me life.  Today my Savior is risen!  He has conquered the grave, defeated death, and paid for my sins in full - alleluia, amen!

Have a glorious Easter, and may your eyes be fixed on Jesus Christ alone today.  
To Him be the glory, forever and ever and ever!

 

2 comments:

vien said...

great post Mrs L!

re: meme about dream job, you would also make a great products review writer. :)

re: age 27 v. 7, that's a great way to put it. I don't really get sick at all, but i've got those "smile" lines all over my face :)

might as well be sick in front a new TV, enjoy!

Mrs. Loquacious said...

Thanks Vien! :)

I hear ya re:smile lines...they're brutal and I have them too, in non-smile places!

Yep, the TV is mondo nice. I'm enjoying watching 24 on the "big screen"..heh.