Saturday, March 14, 2009

Meme Time

Yep, another one.  I love these!

1) What do you add to your coffee? 
Splenda and lots of cream or skim or half and half

2) What are you reading now? 
Not much - any recommendations?

3) Do you own a gun? 
No, although I've always secretly wanted to learn how to shoot.

4) Are you registered to vote? 
Yes.  It empowers me to complain when my party doesn't get elected.

5) Do you get nervous before doctor appointments?
No, but I prefer every other type of alternative medical professional (e.g. acupuncturist, chiropractor, RMT) to general practitioners (unless they are one of my very ept doctor friends, none of whom live in Van).

6) What do you think of hot dogs? 
On occasion, they are the only thing that satisfies, especially if they've been grilled or BBQ'ed.

7) Favorite Christmas Song? 
I'll Be Home for Christmas, Silver Bells, Silent Night, O Holy Night, Carol of the Bells, What Child is This...and the list goes on and on and on.

8). What do you prefer to drink in the morning? 
Coffee if I'm teaching.  Tea if I'm not.

9) Can you do push ups? 
Yes, but not well, unless you're talking about the girl kind.  Then I do alright. 

10) What was the name of your first boyfriend/girlfriend? 
His name is dead to me, as is he.

11) What’s your favorite piece of jewellery? 
My wedding and engagement rings, and my cross.

12) Favorite hobby?
Napping, reading, shopping, and surfing the Net.

13) Do you work with people who idolize you?
No, but they like me. 

14) Do you have ADD? 
Sometimes I wonder ;)

15) What’s one trait that you hate about yourself? 
I am incredibly excitable, and can never pull off that "cool and collected" sort of look.

16) What’s your middle name?
S.H.

17) Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment. 
I'm thirsty...I can't think of 3 things...I'm hungry too.

18). Name 3 things you bought yesterday. 
Sushi.  Hot dogs!  I think that was it.

19) Name 3 beverages you regularly drink. 
Coffee, ice tea, water (sometimes with a flavoured Splenda mix).

20) Current worry right now? 
My back - I want a full recovery from my disc-ache so that I can resume workouts on Monday.

21) What side do you dress to?
I have no idea what this question is asking.  I put my pants on left side first? 

22) Favorite place to be?
In bed on a Saturday morning, in my Hubbs' arms.

23) How did you bring in the New Year? 
Dinner at Lift on the harbour in Van.

24) Where would you like to go?
Europe (Italy, Spain, France, England), Hawaii, Bahamas, a spa retreat, Disneyworld

25) Name three people who will complete this. 
I hate these questions.  Nobody.

26) Whose answers do you want to read the most?
All of them.

27) What color shirt are you wearing?
White.

28). Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? 
I can't say that I've ever tried.  It is probably only comfortable at the beginning, though.  If you sweat, I'll bet it sticks.

29) Can you whistle?
Only if I have a whistle.

30) Favorite colors(s)?
Today it's blue, champagne, silver, black, royal blue, and cherry red.  It will probably be different tomorrow.

31) Could you be a pirate?
I could not live on a boat for very long, so no.  

32) What songs do you sing in the shower?
Praise & worship and showtunes.

33) Favorite girl's name?
Ava, Amelia, and a name TBA if/when we have a daughter

34) Favorite boy’s name?
Micah and Noah (we claim rights to naming our son NOAH when/if we have a baby boy)

35) What’s in your pocket right now?
Nothing

36) Last thing that made you laugh?
Hubbs, and some dude named Daniel Packard

37) Best bed sheets as a child?
We didn't get any cool ones.  Ours all had nasty big flowers on them.

38). Worst injury you’ve ever had?
Whiplash from being rear-ended by some punk in his parents' SUV.

39) Do you love where you live? 
With all of my heart.

40) How many TVs do you have in your house?
1 - It sits on the floor in our living room, ghetto-style.  We're hoping to buy a good entertainment unit soon.

41) Who is your loudest friend?
Hard to say without hurting any feelings, I think, so I'll say ME.

42) How many dogs do you have?
None, but the one next door that barks all night makes me feel as though I own a yappy one.

43) Does anyone have a crush on you?
Hubbs is the only one I know of.

44) What are the most fun things you ever did? 
There have been many moments of fun in my life, but none comes to mind as THE most fun.  I have the most fun with Hubbs though :)

45) What are your favorite books?
It depends on my mood.  I like a bit of everything except for cheesy Harlequins, melodramatic Danielle Steel books, Louis L'amour-style westerns, over-the-top fantasies, and badly written pop fiction.  The truth is that I'm incredibly picky about my books, and often I will find myself more interested in well-written young adult/children's lit than the crap that can be seen in the adult fiction section of most bookstores.

46) What is your favorite candy?
Fruit gummies, Glossette raisins, Reese's PB cups, Reese's Pieces, Twix, and Kit Kat.

47) Favorite Team?
Team Edward ;) (Only crazy Twilight-book fans will understand this reference...and I don't watch sports).

48). What songs do you want played at your funeral? 
"Sitting on the Dock of the Bay," "Nearer My God to Thee" and maybe some classical pieces by Mozart

49) What were you doing at 12 AM?
Sleeping

50) What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up?
Hubbs! :)



0 comments: