Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Undeserved

I have no reason to complain.  None.  Zero, zilch, nada.  Yesterday I had the worst day for nearly no reason.  I was grouchy and paranoid, whiny and annoyed, and my dear innocent Hubbs took the brunt of my negativity.

Despite my b*tch*ness, however, Hubbs came home from a quickie grocery shopping trip with a dozen white roses in hand for me.  Absolutely undeserved, and completely humbling.  I love them.  My roses look like the ones in the picture but there is also a giant fern garnishing my bouquet, and my arrangement consists only of roses and hypericum.

Anyway, Hubbs, whenever you read this - I love you so very much and thank you again for the roses.  You always manage to put a smile not only on my face but on my heart as well! xoxox


0 comments: