Saturday, January 31, 2009

Lazy Saturdays


Sometimes it's great to have a productive day that one can reflect upon at the end of the night and be self-satisfied about.  Then there are those lazy days where the brain hardly gets engaged and the day just passes.  Today was not a productive day ;)  Instead, Hubbs and I got up, he worked for a bit while I surfed the Net, we went to the gym, then showered, and then went for a walk around the perimeter of Stanley Park.  In total it took us about 3.5 hours to get around the park, having stopped to enjoy the sights and sounds for about 10 minutes.  Afterwards, we grabbed some quick grub, came home, ate, and headed to bed for a nap.  Two hours later, we woke up just to surf the Net and play some video games.  Pretty soon we'll be headed back to bed.  Where did the lazy day go?

In keeping with my non-productive day, I thought I should post another one of my pointless memes.  Indulge me, won't you?  Lazy days are all about being self-centered, and memes have a similar goal.  See the connection?  

Three names you go by: Hubbs has thousands of little nicknames for me, most of which are too embarrassing to post here.  He does call me Wife, and his Tiny Pants, and his Sexy Beast.

Three screen names you've had: Mrs. Loquacious, Lil Ms. Loquacious, and Little Miss Loquacious.  Real original, I know ;)

Three physical things you like about yourself: My lips, my chin, and my eyes.

Three physical things you don't like about yourself: My abdominal region, my thunder thighs, and my deposits of fat in all sorts of interesting places, and by interesting I mean horrible.

Three parts of your heritage: Chinese (Canton province), and teensy bits of Mongolian.  Sorry, there isn't really a third, and even the Mongolian heritage is reaching a bit since I'm not sure how many generations ago that was!

Three things you are wearing right now: Socks, glasses, and my new watch.  I'll post about it sometime. 

Three favorite bands/musical artists: Mozart, Bach, and Vivaldi.  Lately I've really been enjoying the content on the "Pops" channel of our satellite radio.

Three favorite songs:  Everybody Hurts, Sitting on the Dock of the Bay, and When the Rain Comes at the moment.  It changes every hour.

Three things you want in a relationship: love, commitment, and fidelity.  We're talking about the relationship here, not the guy.

Three physical things about the preferred sex that appeals you: All of his teeth, height, and nice hands.

Three of your favorite hobbies: Shopping, reading, piano-playing

Three things you want to do really badly right now: Travel somewhere exotic or exciting, eat junky food, and get a massage STAT.

Three things that scare you: Bedbugs, clusters, and clowns, but you already knew that if you read this blog.

Three of your everyday essentials: My computer and internet connection, a toothbrush, and my glasses or contacts.   

Three careers you have considered/are considering: Fashion designer, corporate executive with a power suit and high heels (doing what, I have no idea), psychologist.

Three place you want to go on vacation: Vegas, Disneyworld, and Italy at the moment.  Hubbs just mentioned Australia today so now that's on the brain too.

Three kids' names you like: Noah, Ava, Micah (and Hubbs likes Solomon).  Please do not use these names for your kids lest there be a conflict with our future progeny's names.

Three things you want to do before you die: Travel around Europe, have babies, fly First Class. :)
 
Three ways you are stereotypically a boy: Hrm.  I don't want to offend any boys with my response.  I will belch and fart out loud.  I scratch itches when they itch regardless of where the itch is occuring.  I play video games.

Three ways you are stereotypically a girl: I cry when I'm happy, sad, angry, frustrated, and sometimes for no reason at all.  I am anal about moisturizing.  I like buying purses and shoes.


0 comments: