Saturday, January 10, 2009

A Hubbs Meme


Thanks to my friend and now fellow-blogger Rain, I have a fun new meme to complete.  What makes it more fun is that on this Friday night, I get to discover just how well I know my Hubbs through this series of Q & A's.  As I answer, I will solicit his responses, just so you know I'm not cheating ;)

1. He's sitting in front of the television, what is on the screen?
My answer: A Wii game.  Hubbs doesn't watch TV.
Hubbs' answer: Probably a Wii game.

2. You're out to eat; what kind of dressing does he get on his salad?
My answer: Nothing.  He prefers bare salads for the sake of healthiness.  If push comes to shove, he'd get some sort of balsamic vinagrette.
Hubbs' answer: None.

3. What's one food he doesn't like?
My answer: Anything with ketchup, and sweet & sour pork.
Hubbs' answer: Ketchup.

4. You go out for a drink; what does he order?
My answer: A fruity sweet cocktail of some kind.  He'll also drink Corona Extra.
Hubbs' answer: A martini or Corona.

5. Where did he go to high school?
My answer: LSL Catholic school.
Hubbs' answer: LSL Catholic school.

6. What shoe size does he wear?
My answer: Euro 43.  I have no idea what that is in regular men's shoe sizes, but maybe an 11?
Hubbs' answer: Size 10.5.  

7. If he was to collect anything, what would it be?
My answer: Transformers.  He also likes those Peanuts collections.  He also used to collect a ton of comics.  Space has made any type of "collecting" a near impossibility, unfortunately.
Hubbs' answer: Transformers.

8. What is his favorite type of sandwich?
My answer: Grilled paninis with soft white cheeses and lots of Italian meats and pesto sauce.
Hubbs' answer: See above.  He said I was right on the nose about that one.

9. What would he eat every day if he could?
My answer: Ice cream, pizza, and copious amounts of fresh seafood.
Hubbs' answer: Sushi.

10. What is his favorite cereal?
My answer: Honeycomb.
Hubbs' answer: Honeycomb.

11. What would he never wear?
My answer: Tighty whitey briefs, Speedos, and white socks.
Hubbs' answer: Any kind of women's clothing.  And everything I answered, apparently.

12. What is his favorite sports team?
My answer: Vancouver Canucks.  Hubbs really isn't into sports at all.
Hubbs' answer: Montreal Canadiens.

13. Who did he vote for in the last Federal Election?
My answer: Elizabeth May - the Green Party.
Hubbs' answer: The Green Party.

14. Who is his best friend?
My answer: Me! Well, and Jesus.
Hubbs' answer: Me (Mrs. Loquacious, not himself)! And God.

15. What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn't do?
My answer: Yell.  Be mean.  Stress out over things.
Hubbs' answer: Bite my nails.  And also everything I listed above.

16. How many provinces has he lived in?
My answer: Two.
Hubbs' answer: Two.

17. What is his heritage?
My answer: German & Ukrainian.
Hubbs' answer: Ukrainian & German.

18. You bake him a cake for his birthday; what would it be?
My answer: Chocolate cake with skor bits? Hubbs is pretty good about eating anything I make.
Hubbs' answer: Black forest cake.

19. Did he play sports in high school?
My answer: No.
Hubbs' answer: Not really.

20. What could he spend hours doing?
My answer: Looking in the mirror, playing video games, surfing the Net, and eating ice cream (not necessarily in that order or together)
Hubbs' answer: Programming, working out, walking around Stanley Park, and playing video games.

21. What's something cool about him?
My answer: Hubbs is incredibly funny, he owns white shoes, and he has an incredible memory.
Hubbs' answer: Everything. ;)

22. What's something not cool about him?
My answer: Nothing!
Hubbs' answer: Nothing. ;)


2 comments:

~Rain``` said...

Now I learned stuff about your Hubbs! I chuckled at #20!

Mrs. Loquacious said...

LOL...the sad fact is that it's all true! I lost count of the number of times he looked at himself in the mirror yesterday (the mirror being the one situated on the wall beside him at the restaurant). And he does spend a lot of time doing all of those things.