Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Mine. All Mine!

My Hubbs is the greatest. He bought me (well, us) a new car. Introducing....
Tada!! It's a 2008 Honda Accord EX-L V6 (that we have yet to name). I got to pick the colours, the model, the make...everything, and I chose to get a black one with "ivory" (more like tan) interior. It looks sharp, and drives smoothly. I'm so excited about all of the nifty features on this top-of-the-line vehicle, especially since Hubbs and I have never owned or regularly driven any vehicle newer than a 1997 Dodge Neon. Yes, pity us. ;)


Now we can finally join the ranks of those who have had power windows/locks, 6-CD changer, a sun/moon roof, and heated seats! Life is good indeed. :)

5 comments:

Ontario Emperor said...

I have a low-end Honda Accord (a 2002 DX) with a CD player and have been very happy with it. However, if gas prices stay up, I might look at a hybrid Civic the next time around.

karen said...

So you did end up going for the V6! Vinh likes to point out every time the V6 engine kicks in when we're on the highway. It does come in handy on those mountainous roads though...

Curlz said...

How fun for you!! Congrats & enjoy!

tejanamama2be said...

new cars rock! congrats!!

Mrs. Loquacious said...

Thank you, thank you! :) I will enjoy it...immensely.