Thursday, July 03, 2008

Thursday Meme - Twos & Threes


My dear friend Viener tagged me, so here goes:

Two names you go by
1. Mrs. Loquacious
2. TP (It's short for one of Hubbs' nicknames for me)

Two things you are wearing right now:
1. Clothes (including underwear)
2. Glasses

Two longest car rides:
1.
Edmonton to Grande Prairie
2. Driving to work when I'm late

Two of your favourite things to do:
1. Cuddle with Hubbs
2. Go shopping somewhere I've never shopped before

Two things you want very badly at the moment:
1. A new car
2. A bazillion dollars

Three animals you have or have had:
1. Chicks
2. Goldfish
3. Mice in our garage

Three people who will answer this:
1. One of you readers
2. Two of you readers
3. Three of you readers

Three things you ate today:
1. Salmon
2. PB and Chocolate Chip Banana Muffin (see post below)
3. All Bran cereal

Two people you last talked to:
1. Hubbs
2. Some random telemarketer person (but I guess it doesn't count since I hung up on them before they got to really speak).

Two things you're doing tomorrow
1. Flying to Vancouver
2. Singing with George Michael

Two favorite holidays:
1. Christmas
2. Summer

Two favourite beverages:
1. Sparkling sugar-free Tangerine Lime water
2. Lava flows

Two favourite colours
1. Blue
2. Burgundy (I swear it changes every day)

Two Favourite Seasons
1. Fall
2. Christmas

Two favourite foods
1. My dad's shrimp dumplings (Har-gow)
2. My dad's BBQ pork (Char-Siu)

1 comments:

karen said...

Hubbs' nickname for you is Toilet Paper? ahahahah! Actually, I probably don't want to know what TP really stands for.