Thursday, July 10, 2008

Narcissistic Tendencies

They cause me to want to respond to memes, even though nobody cares, and nobody responds. ;)

Just in case you feel the urge to indulge me, this one comes via email from my Aunt Jan. Random facts about moi are as follows:

1. What time did you get up this morning?
15 minutes ago. 7:50. a.m.

2. Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds, of course.

3. What is your favorite t.v. show? Currently I am awaiting the new season of 24. I also like CSI:Vegas.

4. What do you usually have for breakfast? Sausages or steak, or else Turboz cereal.

5. What is your middle name? It means "demure pink clouds" or more accurately, "demure pink light casting off of clouds at dusk." In Chinese it is a lot more eloquent, and far shorter.

6. What food do you dislike? Alfalfa sprouts, cilantro, peppers, and most other vegetables.

7. What is your favorite song at the moment? "Business Time" by Flight of the Conchords

8. What kind of car do you drive? White Dodge Neon - soon to be a Black Honda Accord EX-L V6

9. Favorite sandwich? I have many - BBQ pork, club, turkey & cranberry sauce, chicken salad, etc.

10. What characteristic do you despise? Personality characteristics? So many - arrogance, self-centeredness, know-it-all attitudes, stupidity, incompetence, apathy, redneckery

11. Favorite item of clothing? Hoodies/bunny-hugs (but I almost never wear these b/c they are so casual), and yoga pants (which I almost always wear)

12. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? Today it's Hawaii, Italy, Ireland, or Bora-Bora.

13. Favorite brand of clothing? lululemon, probably. My clothes come from a variety of makers and brands; as long as they look good, I guess I really don't have a preference.

14. Where would you retire to? Victoria, probably. Too early to think about that!

15. What was your most recent memorable birthday? Two years ago? Hubbs created this 12-month gift for me, where once per month I got to draw a gift out of the envelope. It was so creative and sweet, not to mention generous (some of those gifts included a Banff getaway, a trip to Vancouver, shopping, fancy dinners, a spa day...)

16. Favorite sport to watch? Guh. I hate watching sports, unless it's the Olympics (figure skating, diving, gymnastics, synchronized swimming)

17. Furthest place you are sending this? Well it's on Blogger so in theory the entire globe has access.

18. Person you expect to send it back first? No clue. Any one of you is welcome.

19. Missing? Being a size 4. That is the goal.

20. When is your birthday? In February.

21. Are you a morning person or a night person? Can I be neither? Or both? It just depends on the day.

22. What is your shoe size? Ranges from 7.5 - 9, depending on the shoe.

23. Pets? None. Hubbs is allergic.

24. Any exciting news you would like to share with us? I'm going to Montreal and NYC next week? Is that exciting enough? LOL.

25. What did you want to be when you were little? Pediatrician. Princess.

26. How are you today? Sore and sleepy, but almost on my way to my massage appointment. Yay!

27. What is your favorite flower? There are many I could point out and say are beautiful, but most of them are ones I don't know the names of, except for calla lilies, tiger lilies, roses, and irises.

28. What is a day on the calendar that you are looking forward to? Just like Aunt Jan, July 17th! That's when we fly out.

29. What is your full name? Mrs. L-o-q-u-a-c-i-o-u-s, wife of Hubbs.

30. What are you listening to right now? The water from the shower in Hubbs' bathroom.

31. What was the last thing you ate? A bowl of Turboz with skim milk.

32. Do you wish on stars? No.

33. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Others would say red. I'd say pink.

34. How is the weather right now? Somewhat clear skies, not too bright. Looks like it will be a lovely day with a possibility of scattered rain showers.

35. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Don't remember. Probably the dentist's receptionist.

***This meme is missing #36. I have no idea what the question was. ***

37. Favorite restaurant? Hardware Grill in E-town, Lumiere in Vancouver (so far, anyway).

38. Hair color? Jet black, and all natural, baby!

39. What was your favorite toy as a child? My blankie (it was blue), and probably my sword (neon orange).

40. Summer or winter? Fall.

41. Chocolate or vanilla? Depends on what. Mostly vanilla, but I like actual chocolate much more than I should.

42. Coffee or tea? Both, in abundant quantities.

43. Do you want your friends to email you back? Your choice, my lovelies!

44. When was the last time you cried? Last night, while watching P.S. I Love You

45. What is under your bed? Hubbs' guitar, I think.

46. What did you do last night? Had a romantic dinner w/Hubbs, watched a movie, and snuggled.

47. What are you afraid of? Rodents. The death of others. Balding.

48. Salty or sweet? Both!

49. How many keys on your key ring? 4

50. How many years at your current job? I'm unemployed at the moment...and have had many years of experience in this department ;)

51. Favorite day of the week? Saturdays

52. How many towns have you lived in? 4 so far.

53. Do you make friends easily? If I want to. I am a bit picky these days.

54. How many people will you send this to? Many?

55. How many will respond? No clue.

56. Do you like finding out all this stuff about your friends? If I have time to read them, they can be quite enlightening. Sometimes they are more fun to fill out than to read about, though!




1 comments:

Michael said...

I'm going to steal this one.