Wednesday, June 18, 2008

You Gotta Have Faith, a-Faith, a-Faith



Guess who is going to see George Michael?!?!?!? MEEEEEEEEEE!!!! Well, actually, it is a gift from moi to Hubbs for his birthday; he is a big-time fan and so I thought I'd get him tickets to the show.

Of course, it so happens the show is in our favourite part of the globe...Vancouver! :) It has been 17 years since George Michael has gone on tour in N. America, and he only has 3 concert dates in Canada, so I figured this was pretty much once-in-a-lifetime as far as concert-going experiences are concerned. This is why I'm willing to pay for decently-located seats, and flight, and hotel!

I am uber-excited. I can't wait!!!! It was a miracle that I was able to secure decent seats, too. Must mean it's all part of the Big Guy's plan - you gotta have faith, a-faith, a-faith!!



3 comments:

Natalie said...

Wow, that is pretty awesome. Father Figure is my jam.

tejanamama said...

i thought only gay men loved GM? TOO FUNNY that this was for him! I would have pegged you to like him tho. Most women do! ;) Sounds like fun! ENJOY!!!

Mrs. Loquacious said...

Apparently the straight guys liked WHAM! ;) But Father Figure was great...so was "Freedom"(remember the video with all the models?) and even his newer single, Amazing, is catchy. The man might have a shady personal life, but he is one helluva musician.