Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Memesday

It's exam time, and yours truly is eyeball-deep in marking and grading. No time for original thoughts, people! ;) Then Tejanamama goes and tags me...perfecto. Instant blog post.

You know the rules. You're all tagged...all 5 of you who are still keeping track of my little corner of the blogosphere.

1. What was I doing ten years ago? Wait...1998....June...I believe I was starting my psychology internship stint at the local Parole Office. I worked with sex offenders, drug traffickers, frauds, other convicted federal-level criminals and parolees, and worst of all....the boss from Hell. No joke, HELL. If I knew then what I know now, she would have been reported for verbal abuse, workplace bullying, and sexual harassment.

2. Five things on my to do list for today: Make dinner reservations for Thurs. and Sat., mark & grade, do dishes, copy my exams, go grocery shopping, do laundry, iron Hubbs' shirts, fold the other clean laundry, make dinner

3. Snacks I crave: It depends on the day. Today I am craving nothing in particular.

4. Things I would do if I were a billionaire: Buy/build a home (an actual house) in Vancouver West, buy two new cars (a sporty thing for Hubbs and an Acura or BMW sedan for me), invest a crapload of money in medium-risk funds and real estate, visit several Euro countries while staying at nice hotels, get a summer home on Kauai, set up my own home gym, hire a weekly housekeeper, return to Hong Kong for a visit, buy a huge flat screen wall-mounted HD TV, and send my parents on their honeymoon to a destination of their choice (believe it or not, they skipped their honeymoon 34 years ago!!!)

5. Places I have lived: Caronport, Grande Prairie, E-town, Hong Kong

6. People I am tagging: See above.


2 comments:

tejanamama said...

love the new look! clean and crisp. I need to fix mine but i'm stuck with templates and can't even customize them. I"M SO LAME :(

Mrs. Loquacious said...

Thank you! :) I was in a mood so I changed it. It is only semi-customed since, like you, I am stuck w/templates until I learn proper HTML.