Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Love Shots - An Inadvertent Part Two



A few weeks ago, my family and I decided to get some family portraits taken, since it has been forever since we posed for the camera as a family, and our clan has grown (3 white sons have since joined).

I wasn't actually planning for it, but the photogs (Just Married Photography) decided to do a few "couple" shots, and Hubbs and I ended up feeling like we were in our e-session with Dave & Quin again (our wedding photogs).

Here are some of our pics...the ones Hubbs would let me post, at any rate ;)



4 comments:

tejanamama said...

TOO CUUUUTE! You look adorable as usual. I want to see pics of your sisters and their beaus! BOTH are married? HOLY smokes I'm so out of the loooop! lol

Natalie said...

You two are precious

Vanilla Con said...

Hey...how did you get to see those pics?? Those weren't on their site! Does this mean you got all the images??

Mrs. Loquacious said...

Thank you thank you! :) Sometimes Photoshop magic hides a multitude of flaws ;)