Saturday, March 01, 2008

New Bag and New Clothes :)

Today Hubbs took me on my birthday shopping trip. At the last moment, I decided that I wanted our trip to be a bit of a spring shop as well.

WELL, a pair of slacks, a skirt, and three tops later, I'm feeling pretty good about my purchases. Hubbs didn't fare too badly either; he ended up with two great looking shirts in "his style" (and for those of you that know him, you already know what style I mean ;) ).

The disappointing part of it all was that the lululemon at the big mall, which was the store I made a beeline for as soon as I entered the building, did not carry much of a selection of bags at all. In fact, they only had one type of bag aside from traditional duffels, and this bag was nowhere near the type that I wanted. When I saw their paltry collection, I was bitterly disappointed and eventually resigned myself to the fact that I would be walking out of W.E.M. bagless.

Hubbs, being the sweet and wonderful man that he is, was willing to be dragged to the "main" lululemon store after our lengthy shopping trip, and it was at this store that I found the Podium bag. In fact, I found quite a few bags of differing styles and colours, and I honestly had my pick. Though I was initially partial to the Podium bag, after I had a chance to see how it looked on me and to explore its pockets, I decided against getting it. Instead, I got this bag:


Nice, eh? I'm pretty thrilled with it. It still holds up to 50 lbs of weight, has lots of compartments, and is relatively waterproof. Best of all, though, is that it looks fabulous on my shoulder :)

All's well that ends well, and I'm thrilled that as this day draws to a close, I have a bag that I love, and that will serve well as a carry-on when we head south to Mouse City.


1 comments:

Hurene said...

That looks like a great travel bag, when are you going to Disneyworld??