Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Tuesday Meme

So apparently I forgot to post a meme yesterday. Here's one today, to make up for it! Enjoy :)

1} Last thing you burned while attempting to cook?
Milk on the stove as I tried to heat it up for hot chocolate

2} Describe yourself in three "s" words:
Sleepy, shopaholic, sentimental

3} How long does it take you to get ready for your day?
1 hour

4} Favourite place to blow $50?
Anywhere. I love to shop!

6} What is something that turns you off from the opposite sex?
Poor personal hygiene (e.g. body odor, greasy hair, bad oily skin)

7} What kind of car do you drive?
Neon

8} What's in your CD player/ipod right now?
Praise & Worship

9} What celebrity would you have coffee with?
Victoria Beckham

10} What celebrity would you NOT have coffee with?
All the other celebrities

11} What kind of toothpaste do you use?
Crest

12} What time do you go to bed?
Generally 10:00 p.m.

13} Last movie you saw?
Wedding Crashers

14} Last TV show you watched?
Victoria Beckham: Coming to America

15} Who are your best friends?
Hubbs - and a few other v. close girlfriends

16} Who in your family do you best get along with?
Hubbs ;) I get along equally with all of my siblings.

17} Who do you have a crush on?
Hubbs.

18} What time is it right now?
11:18 am

20} When/Where was the last time you travelled?
Canmore over the Canada Day long weekend

21} How many times have you been in love?
Once - still am :)

22} How old will you be in 10 years?
29 :P

23} Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
In Vancouver, with children

24} Sinful snacking weakness?
Dry ribs is my worst habit, but I have quite a few

25} Rollercoasters?
Fearful

26} Ever run out of gas?
Nope

27} Ever been on a train?
Not the choo-choo kind, but the subway-style "trains" - yes.

28} Ever been on a blind date?
No.

29} Ever been to Europe?
Not yet.

30} What would you do if you could be the opposite sex for one day?
I wouldn't want to be the opposite sex for even one minute, actually, so I would refuse the offer.

31} Would you tell anyone it was really you?
Yes - because I wouldn't be switching genders.

32} Ever been in a mosh pit?
Not a real one.

33} Have a crush on anyone you work with?
I don't work :P And no, I only have one crush....Hubbs.

34} What is something you believe in?
Jesus Christ, the one and only Son of God

35} What is something you fear?
Rodents

36} Big or small?
All sized rodents, actually. I fear all of them. Wait...are we still talking about fears here?

37} What is the worst physical or emotional pain you have ever experienced?
Rejection.

38} What is your favourite television show?
24, Hell's Kitchen, Iron Chef, Amazing Race....there are so many.

40} Tell us something about your childhood.
I never had a bedtime and I watched a lot of Sesame Street, Three's Company, and Charlie's Angels.

41} What would it cost for you to flash the person next to you?
I don't flash.

42} Best time to catch you in a good mood?
There is never a good time; I'm spontaneous that way ;)

43} If you could be anything for one day, what would it be?
A famous celebrity, so that I could see what it feels like to be followed by the papparazzi

44} Most prized possesion?
My Bible? Anything can be replaced, and so I guess I don't prize material possessions.

45} Would you ever sell it/how much?
No.

46} What is one of your pet peeves?
Smacking when eating

47} Favourite kind of ice cream?
Depends where I am...but I like soft serve vanilla a LOT at the moment.

48} Coolest thing that happened today?
Nothing so far.

1 comments:

Cristina :) said...

love hells kitchen too...watching BB right now tho. Total junkie and even got Showtime to watch the afterdark feeds ;)