Monday, July 02, 2007

The Long-Weekend Long Monday Meme

...here you go! =)


Are you:

A cuddler? Yes, but not when it gets to be too warm with a comforter beneath/on top of you *and* a cuddler beside you.
A morning person? Yes, but only after I have a few minutes to myself.
Are you a perfectionist? So I've been told, yes.
An only child? No. One of 4.
Catholic: In spirit. ;)
In your pajamas? No.
Currently suffering from a broken heart? Not at all!
Okay styling other people's hair? Yes...I even secretly enjoy it a little bit.
Left handed? Right handed.
Addicted to MySpace? I don't have one of those accounts. I am addicted to Facebook, though.
Shy around the opposite gender? Not at all! :)
Loud? Very.

Do you:

Bite your nails? Not at the moment...I have gel nails.
Get paranoid at times? Depends on what. Yes, sometimes.
Currently regret something that you have said/done? Not really.
Curse frequently when you get mad? Yes, sometimes. I try not to, though!
Enjoy country music? Nope.
Enjoy jazz music? Very much so. Hubbs is a jazzaholic and it's rubbing off on me.
Enjoy smoothies? Not really; I prefer to chew my calories. Therein lies my ruin as a dieter.
Enjoy talking on the phone? Not as much as when I was a teenager.
Have a lot to learn? Absolutely.
Have a pet? I wish. It would be a cute little Morkie or Shihtzu. I do have a Nintendog right now though (yes, geeky I know).
Have a tendency to fall for the "wrong" person? No, I only made that mistake once.
Have all your grandparents died? No. I still have a full set on my mom's side, and 3 grandparents on my in-law side.
Have at least one sibling? 3, actually. This is a redundant question.
Have been told that you are smart? Hubbs tells me this all the time.
Have had a broken bone? No, I'm fully intact.
Have Caller I.D. on your phone? That's how we screen you out! ;)

Have you:

Changed a diaper? Yes, but none in the last decade.
Changed a lot over the past year? Not really. You'd better ask Hubbs.
Had friends who have never seen your natural hair color? This *is* my natural colour, thankyouverymuch.
Had surgery? Root canal and wisdom teeth.
Killed anyone? Not yet.
Had your haircut within the last week? No.

Last person who:

Slept in the bed beside you? Hubbs.
Saw you cry? Hubbs.
Went to the movies with you? Hubbs.
You went to the mall with? Hubbs.
You went to dinner with? Hubbs.
You talked to on the phone? Mom-in-law.
Said 'I love you' to you and meant it? Hubbs.
Broke your heart? The guy at the Blue Horizon hotel that told us we had been upgraded to a suite, and then realized he made a mistake and we weren't the people who got the upgrade. I was crushed.
Made you laugh? Hubbs.

Would you rather?

Pierce your nose or tongue? Tongue, but only if I was promised it wouldn't hurt. My Asian nose is too flat for a nice piercing, unfortunately.
Be serious or be funny? Funny. I need to be funnier.
Drink whole or skim milk? Skim. Whole milk is so thick I feel like I am drinking liquid lard. Gross.
Die in a fire or drown? Neither. I'd prefer to die peacefully in my sleep.
Spend time with your parents or enemies? My parents. They are actually a lot of fun....in short small doses ;)

About you!

(Then what's the above been all about?)

What time is it? 11:53 p.m. on a Monday night.
Name? Mrs. Loquacious
Nickname(s)? Hubbles, D**G****, T*** P****
Where were you born? Hicksville, Canada
What is your birthdate? I'm a Pisces.
What do you want? Love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, gentleness, goodness, faithfulness, self-control.
Where do you want to live? Vancouver.

Fin. Good night!


1 comments:

Natalie said...

Oh My Gosh! My dad once told me that drinking milk was like drinking a glass of fat globules. I haven't been a milk drinker since. The kicker though is that we only had skim milk in the house. He is famous for evil tricks like that. If my bones become brittle in old age I'm blaming him.