Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Wedameme

I was tagged by Natalie, so now I will respond in kind. The meme of honour is the Rockin' Girl Blogger awards, to which I get to nominate 5 rockin' girls. Some have already been nominated so unfortunately, I cannot retag them (e.g. Natalie).


The awards go to....

1) Cristina - I didn't blogroll her because I'm not sure how public her "blog" is, but she is my bff/soulsister-from-a-different-mother/partner-in-crime and she rocks! Cristina call me already! :P ***BIG HUGS***

2) Sylvana - I love reading her posts, even though she posts irregularly now that her work has gotten crazy-busy. Post more often woman! Oh and Sylvana rocks because she is an intelligent blonde (and no, that isn't an oxymoron!) :)

3) With Love, Fat Girl - Another blogger who I love to read, and who is so refreshingly honest and raw in her self-reflective posts as to inspire me to dig deeper. She rocks because she reveals herself openly on her blog.

4) Janeylynne - An infrequent poster though she is, she rocks because she offers up the best calorie-rich recipes, and she doesn't pull any punches and tells things like it is. She's also a great commenter on my blog...thanks JL! :)

5) Catherine Jane - Although CJ rarely posts nowadays, I love that she's a buff, tough, active chick on the outside and a total geek on the inside. She breaks stereotypes of geekdom and for that she rocks!

Anyway, that's the end of my Wednesday meme. :) Rockin' Girl Bloggers, I suppose it is your turn now! ;)


6 comments:

Natalie said...

Great choices! Thanks for playing.

With Love, Fat Girl said...

OH MY GOODNESS!! THANK YOU!!! I'm going to wipe a few tears away now....

(Oh and, I read your comment in Natalie's blog... I do believe that you are taller than all the other 5'2's out there!)

Mrs. Loquacious said...

Thanks Nat, and WLFG! :) I think that at 5'2.5" I technically *am* taller than the 5-2's out there, although sometimes I feel like I should be 5-4. It's inexplicable, really. I just feel that way.

Catherine_Jane said...

I don't read a lot of blogs so although I'm super flattered by your post I can't retag anyone!

Cristina :) said...

YOU ROCK CHIKEE!!! Thanks for including me. You know I adore you and miss you tons!!! :( *hugs*

lijialefw said...

The story is about a very small (wow gold)because the (wow gold)reasons for the (wow gold) expulsion Chushi doors have been forced to(wow power leveling) living on the United Kingdom, (wow power leveling)in abroad alone the people(wow power leveling) struggling for survival. A naturally do not (wow power leveling) agree with the ethical person. A war many of the cracks in the middle of the(wow gold) pursuit of hard power of (World of Warcraft gold) extreme people. A look at(wow power leveling) the friendship will be more important than the lives of people. The best of life, the best of the best stories or Long Road. Like Xiuzhen's friends must-see (Rolex)category.