Monday, June 11, 2007

Monday ABC Meme

Okay, it's Monday, and so it's time for another self-indulgent meme. Is it wrong that I love answering these in semi-belligerent fashion? I think I may have a problem. Enjoy! =)


1. A is for age: 29 v.3.0


2. B is for beer of choice: Corona Extra (note this is the only beer I can stomach, and I can only drink half of one before I'm sick of it)

3. C is for career right now: Pre-service teacher

4. D is for your dog's name? I am dogless.

5. E is for essential item you use everyday: Toilet paper

6. F is for favorite TV show at the moment: Iron Chef, 24, Amazing Race

7. G is for favorite game: Dominoes =P

8. H is for Home town: Grande Prairie, AB

9. I is for instruments you play: Piano, violin...and does the recorder count?

10. J is for favorite juice: Guava and mango

11. K is for whose butt you'd like to kick: There is an entire list of people.

12. L is for last place you ate: At my computer desk today.

13. M is for marriage: Love it!

14. N is for your full name: Mrs. L-o-q-u-a-c-i-o-u-s. :)

15. O is for overnight hospital stays: Once, at the Koh Samui International Hospital. I had severe food poisoning (gastroenteritis) from a contaminated pop bottle in Thailand.

16. P is for people you were with today: Hubbs.

17. Q is for quote: I can't think of one. Sorry.

18. R is for Biggest Regret: Dropping the gym habit and rediscovering my lost weight. :(

19. S is for status: Married

20. T is for time you woke up today: 5:00 a.m. thanks to Hubbs

21. U is for underwear you have on now: Cotton, from Marks & Spencer, in black.

22. V is for vegetable you love: What if I hate vegetables? I like corn and potatoes (starchy!) and mustard greens of the Chinese green leafy variety (gai lan, bok choy, shanghai bok choy, yu choy, choy sum...)

23. W is for worst habit: Biting my nails. This is the reason for getting gel nails.

24. X is for x-rays you've had: A few on my back after my car accident. I think that's it that I can remember.

25. Y is for yummy food you ate today: Honey Bunches of Oats Strawberry cereal w/skim milk, McVities Digestive Biscuits dipped in Tetley Orange Pekoe tea (Splenda & skim milk), and pork & veggie dumplings. Oh, and 4 pieces of sashimi (BBQ eel, salmon, tuna, and some white one).

26. Z is for the zodiac sign: Christian. =P



0 comments: