Monday, June 18, 2007

It's Monday Meme Time...and 50 Pointless Questions Later...

...Hey, at least I'm having fun, right? ;)

1. Where were you 3 hours ago? Sleeping.

2. Who are you in love with?
Hubbs

3. Have you ever eaten a crayon? No, I am a picky eater.

4. Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you? Books with covers that are pink.


5. When is the last time you went to the mall? Three days ago. I had Father's Day shopping to do.

6. Are you wearing socks right now?
Absolutely not. It's summer.

7. Do you have a car worth over $2,000? I have no idea what Magnus (my car) is worth. Probably not that much.


8. When was the last time you drove out of town? Calgary Code Camp, I think.


9. Have you been to the movies in the last 5 days?
Unfortunately not.

10. Are you hot? Depends on your definition of hot, I think.
Temperature-wise, nope (A/C!). Appearance-wise, absolutely!

11. What was the last thing you had to drink? Orange pekoe tea.


12. What are you wearing right now? A green t-shirt with a monkey on it, and black cotton shorts. My loungewear.


13. Do you wash your car or let the car wash do it? Bubbles Car Wash. I hate cleaning the car.


14. Last food that you ate? Chicken bacon.


15. Where were you last week at this time? Same place...sitting at my computer, blogging. ;)


16. Have you bought any clothing items in the last week? No, but I am planning to change that as of tomorrow. I need summer clothes!


17. When is the last time you ran? I don't run. I speed-walk.

18. What's the last sporting event you watched? Golf, on TV yesterday while spending time with the in-laws. Tiger Woods came in 2nd.


19. What is your favorite animal? Panda bears.


20. Your dream vacation? Kauai, or any 5-star beach destination. Or European holiday. Or Disneyland/Universal. Anywhere but here, really.


21. Last person's house you were in? Granny & Grampa's.


22. Worst injury you've ever had? Scraped up, bloody, scarred knees from falling down on sidewalks. I've torn skin and jeans this way on more than one occasion.


23. Have you been in love? I still am.

24. Do you miss anyone right now? Cheesy as it sounds, I miss my Hubbs when he is at work.

25. Last play you saw? A stage production. I think Phantom was the last one we saw.


26. What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex? I don't really have one, but if you ask Hubbs I'm sure he'll list off a few things.


27. What are your plans for tonight? Cleaning and laundry and the gym (not in that order).


28. Who is the last person you sent a MySpace message or comment? I don't MySpace...I Facebook.


29. Next trip you are going to take? Vancouver in 3 days' time, for 3 days. It's Hubbs' big birthday!

30. Ever go to camp? Only the "day-camp" variety.

31. Were you an honor roll student in school? Every year.


32. What do you want to know about the future? Don't spoil the surprise! I wish to know nothing.


33. Are you wearing any perfume or cologne? Vera Wang.


34. Are you due sometime this year for a doctor's visit? Depends on if I get really sick or not.

35. Where is your best friend? In my heart! :) Oh, and the other best friend is at work bread-winning for our family.


36. How is your best friend? Perfect.


37. Do you have a tan? No, I am trying to avoid the sun.


38. What are you listening to right now? The hum of my computer.

39. Do you collect anything? Dust bunnies and money. :)


40. Who is the biggest gossiper you know? Laineygossip.com - she rocks!


41. Last time you got stopped by a cop or pulled over? Checkstop...I love those! :) But it was a long time ago; I'm never out late enough to encounter check-stops.


42. Have you ever drank your soda from a straw? I prefer to do this since it preserves my lipstick.

43. What does your last text message say? Something random. We were testing it out on Hubbs' new phone.

44. Do you like hot sauce? Depends on what food I am eating. Generally, not really.

45. Last time you took a shower? Yesterday..and I'm due for another one right away.


46. Do you need to do laundry? It is a never-ending pile.

47. What is your heritage? The Mah clan of Canton, China.


48. Are you someone's best friend? Y ep.


49. Are you rich? Not yet.


50. What were you doing at 12AM last night? Surfing the Net.







0 comments: