Exhibit A: my penchant for using memes on my blog, especially more than once a week. :) Thanks WLFG for the open tag! :)
The rules are simple. There are 9 questions (3², each of which has 3 answers, to give a total of 27, or 3³. The whole point is that the questions are somewhere between eclectic, banal and downright bizarre, so that you can answer completely truthfully without actually giving much away. Just put down the first three answers that come to mind if you can’t work out the “most appropriate” three.
Objects Within One Metre Of You
1. My round hair brush
2. A calculator
3. My Bible
First Names of People You Sat Next To At School
1. Mandy. She was my best friend in Kindergarten.
2. Julie. She was my high school study partner in the Brainiac Club, and also a friendly rival for top marks.
3. Jena. We wrote notes and made fun of people in junior high.
Programs You Won’t Watch
1. The Bachelor - the gimmick has gotten so old.
2. Big Brother - same reason as above.
3. WWE - I don't like the fake drama that is obviously geared to a testosterone-heavy audience.
Favourite Trivial Pursuit Categories
(Okay, I don't actually play this game, so this is based on what I *think* I would most prefer from the Trivial Pursuit Disney game)
1. Heroes & Heroines
2. Once Upon a Time
3. Monsters & Villains
Superpowers You’d Like To Have
1. The ability to wiggle my nose and have the apartment clean itself.
2. The power to change my appearance/visibility/weight/hairstyle at will.
3. The power to travel back and forth in time.
Newspapers, Magazines or Periodicals Read Regularly
(I don't actually read newspapers or periodicals, but here are the top celeb gossip blogs I read).
Songs You Dislike
1. Don't Cha - Pussycat Girls
2. Girlfriend - Avril Lavigne
3. Red Red Wine - UB40
Blog Posts of Your Own That You’d Recommend
Okay, even *I* am not that narcissistic. Read whichever ones you want.
And tag whoever you want, too.