Monday, June 04, 2007

How Girly Am I? Meme

Thanks to my cousin Anna, I got hold of this meme. Consider it Meme Monday as I indulge myself in some fun. :)

Oh..and feel free to be tagged if you want to do this meme. I've given up on tagging individuals. I say, do it if you wanna, don't if you don't! :)

[ ] You own over 10 bottles of nail polish
[ ] You own a designer purse
[x] You own perfume that cost over $60
[x] You have/had fake nails
[x] You have more body/hair products than you can use
[ ] Your pet is a chihuahua/Pomeranian/Siamese/Min Pin/Pug
[ ] You have clothes/shoes/accessories for your pet
[ ] You have enough clothes to cover an entire refugee camp.
[ ] You have enough pictures to create your own wallpaper.
[x] have or had A pink comforter, walls or sheets.

Total: 4

Do you:
[ ] spend more time at the mall than you do at home/work
[ ] Have a hair color that is not natural
[ ] Have "blonde moments" at least once a day
[ ] Buy stuff because it's awesome and then never wear it
[x] Constantly keep your phone at your side
[x] Dance around in your room when nobody else is home
[x] Have a name for your car
[x] Know what celebrity is dating who and who broke up this week
[x] Refuse to go out in public without makeup
[ ] Prefer to be called "princess"

Total: 9

DO YOU ADORE:
[x] Makeup
[ ] Glitter
[ ] The Color Pink
[x] Shopping
[x] Jewelry
[x] Mirrors
[x] Chick flicks
[x] Shoes
[ ]Rainbows
[ ] Unicorns
[x] Disney Movies
[x] Candles
[x] Flowers
[x ] Stuffed Animals
[x ] bags

Total: 20

DO YOU SHOP AT:
[ ] Coach
[ ] Forever 21
[ ] Victoria's Secret
[ ]Guess
[ ] Claires
[ ] Express
[ ] Abercrombie
[ ] American Eagle
[ ] Delias
[x] MAC
[ ] Sephora
[ ] Bebe
[x] Old Navy
[ ] Aeropostal
[x] Body Shop

Total: 23

DO YOU SAY:
[x] Biotch
[x] Whatever
[x] Oh my gosh/goodness
[x] Hun
[x] Fugly
[ ] That's sexy
[ ] Dunzo
[x] Darling
[ ] Psh
[x] Cutie Patootie
[x] Hottie
[x] Skank
[x] Totally
[x] For Sure
[ ]Fabulous!!!!!!!!!!!

Total: 34

Do You Read:
[x] Cosmopolitan
[x] Glamour
[x] Marie Claire
[ ] Elle
[ ] vogue
[x] People
[x] Us Weekly
[x] Star
[x] Self
[x] PerezHilton.com
[x] Dlisted.com
[ ] seventeen
[ ] people.com
[ ] usmagazine.com
[x] popsugar.com

Total: 44

Have you Seen:
[x] Legally Blonde
[ ] Elizabethtown
[ ] Mean Girls
[ ] Now & Then
[x] The Notebook
[x] A Walk to Remember
[x] Sweet Home Alabama
[x] Where the Heart is
[ ] Just My Luck
[ ] John Tucker Must Die
[ ] Centerstage
[x] Bring it On
[x] How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days
[ ] Mona Lisa Smile
[x] My Girl

Total: 52

Are you Addicted to...
[ ] America's Next Top Model
[ ] Project Runway
[ ] Desperate Housewives
[ ] The Simple Life
[ ] 8th & Ocean
[ ] Sex & the city
[ ] Grey's Anatomy
[ ] The O.C.
[ ] Laguna Beach
[ ] The Hills
[ ] Nip/Tuck
[ ] Two-A-Days

Total: 52
COUNT UP HOW MANY YOU CHECKED, MULTIPLY IT BY 2,
YOUR GIRLY PERCENTAGE: 104%

Meh...104% girly isn't so bad. I thought it would be worse, but I guess I'm not THAT girly after all! ;)



6 comments:

Natalie said...

84 for me and mostly because of movies and TV. What is funny is I am pretty girly but I don't know how to use makeup so that takes a lot away.

Mrs. Loquacious said...

Personally, Nat, I think this test is totally skewed and not at all fairly weighted. I wear make-up every day, I match my shoes with my purse, and in so many ways I would be considered "girly" by the standards of others. However, they give the same value to the love of shopping, or wearing make-up every day, as to watching "The Simple Life" (which I would never watch).

On my scale of girly, I think I'm closer to 250%. But whatever. This meme was fun anyway.

Andronika said...

I love this. I'm not that girly (56%), but it was fun!

janeylynne said...

Mine's 36% and mainly because of the words and the movies. Good meme, but I knew I wouldn't be considered very girly. I can't stand a lot of very girly things and if it weren't for shoes and purses, I'd be much more of a tomboy. Fun, though!

The Doc said...

I'm 10%. What? I liked The Notebook, okay?

Cristina :) said...

WOW. I'm so much further down the lower end than I expected! I know I'm not girly, but come ON! Am I even a girl? ;) I was 34%!