Monday, May 28, 2007

A Super Long Deluxe Meme to Kick Off the Week

... because I am entirely too fatigued to post something substantive, plus I am narcissistic and I like talking about me. Grab a cup of hot tea/cocoa/coffee and enjoy. It's a long one ;)

10 FAVORITES

Favorite Color: Blue.
Favorite Food: Chinese (specifically, my dad's glorious steamed shrimp dumplings and delicious BBQ pork, BBQ duck, and sweet & sour pork)
Favorite Month: July/October...it's a tie.
Favorite Song: Over the Rainbow (the Braddah Iz version)
Favorite Movie: Anne of Green Gables...the entire 4-hour set
Favorite Sport: I don't like sports.
Favorite Season: Autumn
Favorite Day of the Week: Friday/Saturday...another tie.
Favorite Ice Cream Flavor: Vanilla, Amaretto, Maple, Pralines & Cream ... as if I have only one!
Favorite Time of Day: Sunrise/dawn and night time (after sunset, when the sky is pitch black with stars)

9 CURRENTS

Current Mood: Mildly annoyed and fatigued.
Current Taste: Sweet tooth craving following my 2 slices of whole wheat crust pizza.
Current Clothes: Yoga pants & a t-shirt.
Current Desktop: A picture of Vancouver's False Creek area during the daytime
Current Toenail Color: Opalescent pink with a French pedicure.
Current Time: 9:50 pm.
Current Surroundings: Filthy office, messy desk. I need a maid.
Current Thoughts: I wonder why weird people I don't really know keep asking to be my Facebook friend?

8 FIRSTS

First Best Friend: A girl named Mandy, in kindergarten.
First Kiss: The evil ex who shall not be named.
First Screen Name: Hmmm.
First Pet: Goldfish? I don't remember.
First Piercing: Ears
First Crush: A boy named Gordie, a boy named Mark, and a boy named Kevin. I liked lots of boys.
First CD: Actually, it was a cassette, thankyouverymuch. It was the Bangles' In A Different Light.

7 LASTS

Last Cigarette: I have never smoked, not even one puff. Therefore, the answer is none.
Last Drink: Super yummy sweet champagne, the name of which I still need to get from my new bro-in-law.
Last Car Ride: Driving home from Costco after buying a lot of frozen meat.
Last Kiss: Hubbs, today.
Last Movie Seen: That awful movie "The Holiday", which we turned off before we finished watching due to its inaneness and completely unredeemable story arcs.
Last Phone Call: Wrong number, on my cell phone. Thank goodness for free incoming calls.
Last CD Played: A praise & worship CD recorded in Canada. It was playing in the car on my way home.

6 HAVE YOU EVERS

Have You Ever Dated One Of Your Best Guy/Girl Friends: No, but I married my best friend so I guess I am dating him now :)
Have You Ever Broken the Law: Only traffic laws involving speed limits and stop signs.
Have You Ever Been Arrested: Nope
Have You Ever Skinny Dipped: Not yet!
Have You Ever Been on TV: Not that I am aware of.
Have You Ever Kissed Someone You Didn't Know: No.

5 THINGS

Thing You're Wearing: My glasses
Thing You've Done Today: Seen my chiropractor.
Thing You Can Hear Right Now: The quiet hum of the computers in our office. Yes, there are 3 in here.
Thing You Can't Live Without: Hubbs. Oh, and beverages of all varieties, esp. diet pop.
Thing You Do When You're Bored: I blog or surf the Web or sleep. It's a toss-up between the three.

4 PLACES YOU'VE BEEN TODAY

1. Chiropractor's
2. My brother's place
3. Spicy Garden restaurant
4. Costco

3 PEOPLE YOU CAN TELL ANYTHING TO

1. Jesus.
2. Hubbs.
3. Cristina.

2 CHOICES

1. Black or White: Both! Can I say both? I used to always veer towards black but lately I've been drawn to white.
2. Hot or Cold: Cold, unless we're talking about ideal city climate, in which case I opt for hot & humid.

1 THING YOU WANT TO DO BEFORE YOU DIE:

Have a baby with Hubbs. But that is NOT going to happen for several years, so those with vested interests (read: Mom, Dad, Mom-in-law, Dad-in-law) should not hold their collective breath for this just yet.


That was fun. I'm really into meme-ing right now so forgive my lack of original posting and please pretend to be even mildly amused by my ramblings about myself. It's good for my ego and self-esteem :)



2 comments:

Cristina :) said...

Interesting! & Awww! *hugs* To me the point of a blog is "me" so go ahead with yer bad self! ;) EHEM...lena needs a Chin-adian pen pal!!! ;) ;) ;) GET busy! lol

With Love, Fat Girl said...

Awesome meme! I have to borrow this one sometime...