Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Frustrated Immediate Gratification

I'm referring to the drug-like addiction I have to that uber-crazy show, 24. Watched it last night, and thought Episode 8 (the first hour) was a little bit boring since it didn't feature Jack as much as it did the White House staffers. The second hour was intense for me, however. Plus it helps that I think there's excellent "let's get it on" chemistry between Jack and Marilyn (Rena Sofer, one of my favourite TV actresses). In fact, I would say there's more chemistry here than was had with Terri, Audrey, that woman from Season 5 with the son, or even Ms. Evil herself, Nina.


And now I have to wait another blinkin' week before I can find out what happens!!! Talk about an exercise in patience, and what a testimony to the general effectiveness of the show! I mean, they keep their viewers hooked in spite of only airing on a weekly basis...and then rampant speculation across the web takes place for the full week leading up to the next episode.

Nicely done, Jack.



4 comments:

Justice~! said...

My predictions for upcoming stuff:

There's an attempt on Palmer's life and though he doesn't die, Assad does (boooo!)

As well, I expect that somehow the Russians from last season are involved!

80sfan said...

Glad to see that someone else is a Rena Sofer fan. I think is she is a perfect fit on this show.

DanMac said...

she is great, i saw her on leno the other night, she killed...

Mrs. Loquacious said...

Wasn't up late enough to watch Leno but I've thought Sofer was an amazing actress ever since she was on General Hospital. She's beautiful, too!