Tuesday, December 12, 2006

If I Could Look Like Any Celebrity....

...I would want to look like Angelina Jolie. Yes, I know that technically, one might argue that she is a homewrecker and also slightly odd (the blood vial necklace, the tattoos, the kiss with her brother, Billy Bob...), but have you looked at her? She is perfectly gorgeous, so in a discussion about who I would want to look like (not BE like), there is no one but her that I would pick.

She is tall, but not towering giraffe-tall.

She is thin, but not sickly-frail looking.

She has fantastic natural (or natural-looking) breasts.


She has a full mane of beautiful, thick hair, that she doesn't even need to style to look good with.

She has great arched, full eyebrows and large round eyes that can either do a "Come hither" look or a doe-eyed innocent expression.


She has a straight nose that isn't too wide or flared at the end or bumpy in the middle.

She has full lips.

She has fantastic bone structure and killer high cheekbones.

She is a full year older than I am and looks agelessly beautiful.

And she is just as gorgeous without make-up, as she is with make-up.



Man, I'm totally envious of Angelina Jolie's beauty. I am *so* Team Jolie all the way!



11 comments:

Ridley Thunder said...

I think someone is in love

vien said...

I agree, she looks awesome and I would choose to look like her too.
She's also aging very well. That means she's 10 months older than I. :)

But did you know that she has had her nose bridge modified? There's some plastic surgery website that shows her with her old nose from her early 20s now. It's subtle but made a huge difference.

AND you must have seen photos of their baby, she's absolutely cute and gorgeous! I think she looks like her mom, it's those lips.

Ontario Emperor said...

With Angelina, the first feature that I think of is the lips.

Just out of curiosity, what do you think of (the young) Mick Jagger?

Justice~! said...

I like you better!

Mrs. Loquacious said...

No, Ridley, it's just envy...not love. My door doesn't swing that way.

And yes, Vien, I think Shiloh is gorgeous; the lips make her her mommy's daughter.

OE - I don't like crazy big full lips on men. I find it effeminate, so I have never liked how Mick looked, young or old. His daughter Liv is pretty, though; thick lips on women can often look very sexy.

Mrs. Loquacious said...

Awww....my Hubbs is biased beyond belief! Which is also why I love him so much! ;)

Natalie said...

I love her look too. She is just stunning. Has been since i first saw her in Hackers.

Anonymous said...

Jolie is incredibly over rated. If anything - Jessica Stam is the way to go.


- Victor Ward

Mrs. Loquacious said...

Well, Victor Ward, Jessica Stam looks like she has been starving for the past couple of years; she has that "dead eyes" look happening, *plus* her lips aren't full (or even- she has a way thicker lower lip)and she has a round face with little chisel and definition.

But then again, I know you like them skinny and blonde, and Jolie is only 1 of those 2 criteria.

What happened to Claire Danes? She looks old these days, too, BTW.

Wobbly*Bits said...

I'm fascinated by her. Everything about her. I don't think she's a homewrecker either. I know I'm idealistic and try to think the best of everyone, including movie stars who I don't know at all, but I still don't think she's a homewrecker.

She had a few questionable choices in her past, but I think she realizes she used to be a bit nutso and can laugh at herself about it now that she's settled and a mommy. I love her too!

janeylynne said...

Hate to ruin the lovefest and all, but I am so NOT Team Angelina. Although I believe she is a lot more sane now than what she used to be, she's still not completely better. Anyone that at ANY point in their lives puts another person's blood in a vial and hangs it around their neck...c'mon...all is not ticking as it should. Not only that, but she still refuses to speak to her father and therefore robs her children of their grandfather...pretty selfish. Unless Voight is/was completely unhinged and sociopathic like my husband's mother...I don't see much of an excuse.

Give me someone who's fairly real, like Reese Witherspoon or Kate Winslet...

As for looks...I'd rather look like Uma Thurman than Jolie...Uma has a very unique beauty....