Sunday, October 08, 2006

Yout Get What You Pay For - Part 2?

D'arcy from Winnipeg comments, in response to my first post and suggestion that he and the Igloo Coder open up a restaurant:

OMG, could you imagine Donald and I opening up a restaurant?! I've got the perfect concept for it:

We'll call it "Keggers" (referring to how Donald and I both sport a "keg" instead of a six pack) and we'll only hire slightly overweight men and for uniforms they'll have to wear wife-beaters and blue jeans that are 2 sizes too small!

Then for the menu, we'll put together some really fancy salads and stuff, plus some low calorie dishes and such.


And we'll open up right next to a Hooters and put them out of business...its BRILLIANT!


Hmmm. Let's think about that, shall we? Unkempt armpit hair, butt-crack, and man-boobs. Serving you your gourmet diet food.

I like it (if the costs aren't too high), but I think I'll have to eat blindfolded. And possibly drugged.



3 comments:

The Igloo Coder said...

How is it that D'Arcy insists on dragging me into his hair brained schemes? Does he really think that I'll be able to concentrate on work if we open up next to Hooters?

I think from now on I'm going to stare blankly at people who say the word 'Winnipeg'.

Catherine_Jane said...

Mmmm not a popular blog... perhaps we should all take a moment to blog about how I didn't have to work three days in a row!!! No new car in sight but happiness for three days was pretty good... and my foot isn't broken!

Wynn said...

dont forget to have them wear their pants down to the knees with one hand in the pocket keeping them from falling off completely... and crisco in the LONG hair... hmmm