Monday, October 16, 2006

Tagging Myself

Hubbs has advised me that it is pretty rude to spam-tag others to force them to answer inane questions, so I have decided to tag myself instead. This way, I don't offend anyone except my readers ;) And thanks Natalie for the post questions, and for your self-tagging as well =D

1. You can press a button that will make any one person explode. Who would you blow up?

There are a few on my list. Can I blow up several at once? ;) Lest I offend, I won't say. However, there are at least three females on the list, and NO, they are not related to me.

2.You can flip a switch that will wipe any band or musical artist out of existence. Which one will it be?

Hrm. I think maybe Kevin Federline. Because he's scummy and he can't rap to save his life.

3.Who would you really like to just punch in the face?

Again, can't say. But I dreamed about punching these individuals, and those were very gratifying dreams =D

4.What is your favorite cheese?

Lately, it has been gouda, but I like my double-cream brie as well. I think anything creamy and not too pungent is pretty much yummy to me.

5.You can only have one kind of sandwich. Every sandwich ingredient known to humankind is at your immediate disposal. What kind will you make?

You probably think I'm boring, but one of my all-time favourite sandwich only has 2 ingredients besides bread: butter, and my dad's BBQ pork. We used to get those sandwiches as "treats" in our lunches (the regular fare being cooked ham sandwiches) and I thought they were fabulous!

I might also make a toasted whole-wheat kaiser sandwich with avocado, prosciutto, gouda, crispy bacon, roast turkey (not the deli kind, but the real deal), full-fat Japanese mayo, pesto spread, butter lettuce and vine-ripened tomato. That would also be very yummy.

6.You have the opportunity to sleep with the movie celebrity of your choice. We are talking no-strings-attached sex and it can only happen once. Who is the lucky celebrity of your choice?

Before I answer, let me first preface this by saying that I love my Hubbs dearly and in truth, could never imagine cheating on him in any way, shape, or form. As such, I would not want to sleep with another celebrity. However, I would be very happy to go on a date with George Clooney and let him buy me dinner and take me dancing. That's not cheating, right? ;)


7.You have the opportunity to sleep with the music-celebrity of your choice. Who do you pick?

Fifteen years ago I would have said Jordan Knight of New Kids on the Block, but now that he's reduced to selling his albums on the QVC channel and signing autographs at Wal-mart, I don't think so anymore. I would be happy for Nick Lachey to take me to dinner so I can grill him about what went down with Jessica!

8. Now that you've slept with two different people in a row, you seem to be having an excellent day because you just came across a hundred-dollar bill on the sidewalk. Holy crap, a hundred bucks! How are you gonna spend it?

Going on a date day with Hubbs. Or else getting a totally-pampering massage at the spa. Either or works for me.

9.You just got a free plane ticket to anywhere. You have to depart right now. Where are you gonna go?

If I was going solo, Hong Kong. I have places to stay, there.

If I was going with Hubbs and the deal included hotel, I would go to Europe (probably France or Italy). I hear both places are gorgeous and romantic and great to visit.

If I was going with Hubbs and the deal was only on airfare, I would go back to Hawaii or Hong Kong. I need to check out the awesome sites in Maui and so far we've only seen Kauai, the Big Island, and Honolulu.

10.Upon arrival to the aforementioned location, you get off the plane and discover another hundred-dollar bill. Wow! Now that you are in the new location, what are you gonna do?

$100 won't go very far in Europe or Hawaii, I fear. I suppose we could pay for a cab to get to our hotel, and maybe buy ourselves a fruity drink.

In HK, though, that's like $700HKD ($800HKD if you were working with $100USD). I would hit the mall and buy some cheap quality clothes, and Hubbs would probably hit the Golden Shopping Centre in Sham Shui Po to get more video games.

11.An angel appears out of Heaven and offers you a lifetime supply of the alcoholic beverage of your choice. It is...?

Well, at this moment I'd say Voyant Chai Cream Liqueur. But if we're talking mixed drinks, I want a lifetime of Lava Flows (light rum, Malibu coconut rum, strawberry puree, banana, pineapple juice and coconut cream).


12.Rufus appears out of nowhere with a time-traveling phone booth. You can go anytime in the PAST. What time are you traveling to and what are you going to do when you get there?

The Roaring '20's, when the economy was booming; I would go dancing at a jazz club. I'd also go to the 1950's when people lived a seemingly more simple life; again, I would go dancing and eat at those old time diners that served the original All-American hamburgers.

13.You discover a beautiful island upon which you may build your own society. You make the rules. What is the first rule you put into place?

Respect one another. And tell the truth at all times.


14.You have been given the opportunity to create the half-hour TV show of your own design. What is it called and what's the premise?

It would be called High Society with Mrs. L and would consist of my travelling to various parts of the world to stay at, and rate, different resorts and hotels and restaurants across the globe. Of course, everything would be gratis for me, since I am no millionaire. The show would be like Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous, except everything would be rated through the eyes of a cheap, middle-class Chinese girl with a big mouth and lots of opinions. =D


Hrm. That's enough of this for today. I'll give ya the rest of my answers tomorrow.

You should blog about this stuff too if you don't have anything else you want to blog about and you want to have a bit of fun. This was fun. =D








2 comments:

Natalie said...

Man I forgot avocado in my fantastic sandwich. I always forget something.

Mrs. Loquacious said...

I only remembered because I was thinking about the *other* delicious sandwiches I've been having lately, and most of the best ones have gouda and avocado (making these the most fattening sandwiches ever!) =D