Monday, October 16, 2006

Tagging Myself - Part Deux

So where was I? Oh yes...half done and half to go....


15.What is your favorite curse word?

Ass. Kick-ass, bad-ass, dumb-ass. I love that word! =D Plus, it's not so offensive as some others.

16.One night you wake up because you heard a noise. You turn on the light to find that you are surrounded by MUMMIES. The mummies aren't really doing anything; they're just standing around your bed. What do you do?

Ask them to please leave. If they don't, I might try nagging them until they leave from sheer annoyance. I am good at nagging (ask Hubbs!).

17.Your house is on fire, holy smokes! You have just enough time to run in there and grab ONE inanimate object. Don't worry, your loved ones and pets have already made it out safely. So what's the item?

My purse. If Hubbs was grabbing one thing too, it would be his green Mac.

18.The Angel of Death has descended upon you. Fortunately, the Angel of Death is pretty cool and in a good mood, and it offers you a half-hour to do whatever you want before you bite it. Whatcha gonna do in that half-hour?

Pray and let God know I'm coming home. And then spend the last 28 minutes after that snuggling with my Hubbs. Oh, and I'd ask the Angel of Death to take him, too! ;)

19.You accidentally eat some radioactive vegetables. They were good, and what's even cooler is that they endow you with the super-power of your choice! What's it gonna be?

Magical powers a la Bewitched, except I wouldn't twitch my nose, I'd wrinkle mine. And mostly I'd use my powers to magically make my home very very clean.

20.You can re-live any point of time in your life. The time-span can only be a half-hour, though. What half-hour of your past would you like to experience again?

My grad dress selection moment. I would have chosen that hot little strapless red number that I wanted, rather than the peach puff nightmare of a dress my mom preferred. "Too sexy," my ass! Thanks a lot Mom =(

21.You can erase any horrible experience from your past. What will it be?

The e
x-boyfriend, or the ugly peach grad dress. Both were equally undesirable moments in my life.

22.You got kicked out of the country for being a time-traveling heathen who sleeps with celebrities and has super-powers. But check out this cool gig.. you can move to anywhere else in the world! Bitchin'! What country are you going to live in now?

Hawaii. That almost counts as a country, non? I don't want to say the U.S. but unfortunately, that is who Hawaii now belongs to.

23.This question still counts, even for those of you who are under age. Check it out. You have been eternally banned from every single bar in the world except for ONE. Which one is it gonna be?

Ban me from all of them. I don't really go anymore, anyway.

24.Hopefully you didn't mention this in the super-powers question.... If you did, then we'll just expand on that. Check it out... Suddenly, you have gained the ability to FLOAT!!! Whose house are you going to float to first, and be like "Dude, check it out...I can FLOAT!"?

Whoever is the closest; floating requires way too much energy! I'm guessing it might be my bro's place, but dude is never home.

25.The constant absorption of magical moonbeams mixed with the radioactive vegetables you consumed earlier has given you the ability to resurrect the dead famous-person of your choice. So which celebrity will you bring back to life?

Mother Teresa. I think Calcutta (and the world) still needs her.

26.The Celestial Gates of Beyond have opened, much to your surprise because you didn't think such a thing existed. Death appears. As it turns out, Death is still a pretty cool entity, and happens to be in a fantastic mood. Death offers to return the friend/family-member/person, etc. of your choice to the living world. Who will you bring back?

My uncle who lived in Minnesota. He was my favourite uncle from my dad's side, and his death came way too abruptly (he died in a bridge accident at work).

27.What's your theme song?

I don't really have one. Someone needs to help me find one, I think. And not one that my Hubbs made up.

So taa-dah! That's my tag list, y'all. Hope you were at least bemused (if not fully amused) at my responses.

Have a happy Tuesday!




4 comments:

Natalie said...

No theme song? that is no good. We certainly have to find one for you. Quick, what are your three favorite bands and three favorite things to do?

Mrs. Loquacious said...

I don't have 3 favorite bands! I like Gwen Stefani, Kelly Clarkson, and Christina Aguilera...but those aren't bands and it is probably bad to have my current "faves" be Top 40 chicks.

Three favourite things to do: read, shop, socialize.

LOL - I'm a tough one to find a theme song for, eh? It'll probably end up being a sitcom song or "B*tch" by Meredith Brooks!

Anonymous said...

Yes, Mother Teresa's fanatical campaign against contraception should find a life renewed in her resurection, especially in the most poverty stricken regions of the world.

By the way, why aren't you pregnant yet?

Mrs. Loquacious said...

Sad that a)you should have to hide behind anonymity in order to express yourself, and b)you obviously haven't read enough of my blog to realize that I am not Catholic.

And why don't you ask God why I'm not pregnant?