Thursday, September 14, 2006

I am Whining


It's gross and stormy outside.

I didn't eat frequently enough and so now my arms and leg
s are shaky and I feel weak.

I'm a week into school and already I am behind in my schedule of readings and study questions.

I think I have Carpal Tunnel Syndrome.

My bathroom and kitchen are filthy but I don't want to clean.

I feel like eating junk food but I can't.

I feel like having sushi but I don't want to brave the ugly storm.

The stupid people at Student Awards still haven't given me a scholarship yet.

I feel restless too.

My back is sore.

There's nothing good on TV and nothing good online.

And I'm complaining on my blog.






9 comments:

Wobbly*bits said...

You need some comfy pajamas, a good DVD, and the number for your favorite take out place.

Sorry about school. My girlfriend started medical school a week and a half ago and says she's already behind, too. I bet everyone feels the same way!

janeylynne said...

Ditto what she said! It's always good to vent though and what better place, with truly sympathetic ears (or eyes, as the case may be) than here. Let it all out...

Mrs. Loquacious said...

I am eating microwaved Lean Cuisine Lasagna, having light hot chocolate, and reading a chapter on how to teach Math to kids. *sniff* I wish I could just crawl under a rock and disappear til morning....

Wobbly*bits said...

Well now that sounds thrilling! LC Lasagna is not quite what I had in mind actually. I was thinking Chinese or Indian, but whatever floats your boat ;-)

I wish I had light hot chocolate. Or not light hot chocolate. Or something chocolatey.

Your Man said...

Your man still loves you though!!

Wynn said...

Double Chocolate fudge icecream and an EXTREMELY SAD MOVIE (with a happy ending of course) like "Radio" or something. Put yourself in a chocolate overdose and cry through the movie... tomorrow you'll feel fine... trust me{:-O

Ridley Thunder said...

complaining on your blog is the new punk rock. Trust me on this.

Mrs. Loquacious said...

Well, then, rock on! ;)

(Okay, I know that wasn't cool. But I'm not the queen of cool anyway).

Nome said...

I recommend eating the junk food. Sometimes it helps.