Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Hot and Cold

Brrrrrr....I'm so cold in here. Why is the living room freezing cold?

Who turned the A/C on?
Holy sauna! It is boiling in here! Quick, turn up the air con and throw the fan on, too!

I can feel ice cold air blasting into my bones. Why's it so dang cold in here?

Man oh man is it ever warm in the apartment! What's the thermostat set at, anyway?


And so continues my daily internal dialogue about my ever-changing temperature preferences. I'm not sure if it has to do with my hot showers and post-workout overheating, or if it has to do with the abundant flow of sunlight into our apartment during the daytimes, but I often find it superbly warm in our home. Then, I try to switch the air-con on, and the fan, and next thing I know my teeth are chattering and I need to find myself a sweater/hoodie/bunny-hug to keep warm.

What is going on here?!?! I'm way too young for menopause and hot flashes so I am quite certain that this is not the reason for my flip-flop between being too hot and too cold.

I think I am just temperaturemental.


0 comments: