Tuesday, August 15, 2006

I May Be Crazy..


..but I agreed to go see Snakes on a Plane on opening night (at 10:00 pm - on a weekday!) with a bunch of nerdy guys, including him and him and him and him and my extra-nerdy Hubbs. Oh, and Ridley, who isn't a nerd ;) Part of me thinks this movie could be hilariously awesome, but a bigger part of me thinks it will be quite cliched and will suck rocks.

Why is the fanfare over this movie so much more ridiculous than that of bigger "blockbuster" movies? Is it the retarded title of the movie? Is it Samuel L. and his penchant for the word mother****er?

I just don't get it.


But here are some funnies borrowed from some SOAP (yes, there is an acronym for this movie) enthusiasts.



4 comments:

Mack D. Male said...

You're gonna love it! Snakes on a Plane?! You simply can't go wrong with a title like that, especially for a movie starring the always badass Samuel L. Jackson.

See you there!

The Igloo Coder said...

Hey. Since when did I become nerdy?

Ridley Thunder said...

Don't worry, I'll be there to neutralize the nerdiness quotient.

Mrs. Loquacious said...

I just heard the good news. I'm glad you're coming. =)