Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Geeky Appreciation

Thanks to Ridley's suggestion and my Site Meter addition to the blog, I have been better able to "track" the visitors to my site, and I have to say, I have been feeling very blessed and grateful for my new Internet friends (and if you're reading this right now and have visited my blog, I consider you my new Net buddy!). =D Thanks for checking out my little corner of the Net, folks!

Geeky, eh? Well, I constantly marvel at how the web brings people from across the world together, and the connections that are made via commenting and blogging and even visiting links on other people's pages. I'm pretty sure some of you found me through random Google searches, and others by knowing me, and still others by visiting
my hubby's hilariously entertaining blog. No matter what brought you here, I am thrilled and flattered and humbled by the fact that you would even consider reading my little rants.


(It's supposed to say... "A biiiiiiiig hug from me to you!")

4 comments:

Wobbly*Bits said...

Do you give lessons? I'm so bad at this! I can't even figure out how to post links on the side. You so smaht.

Mrs. Loquacious said...

Nah...my hubby = computer programmer ;) He helps me figure this crazy HTML stuff out!

Wobbly*Bits said...

Punished again for being single!! LOL! Just kiddin'

Mrs. Loquacious said...

Trust me, being single has good perks. You don't have to launder anyone else's underwear, dirty socks, and smelly gym clothes, for one! ;)