Thursday, July 20, 2006

Not For Old Ladies Anymore!

I used to think that Naturalizer only sold shoes for old ladies - you know, comfortable and costly and ugly as sin. That was before I bought these there, at the W.E.M. location:
Stylish, non? And on sale. And I also got a $10 Off coupon for my next purchase (sale or regular priced merchandise, no minimum amount necessary). And these shoes come in narrow, regular fit, or wide! And they're leather! And they're really comfortable (I wore them around the home all morning to test them out)!

Naturalizer, I am a believer now! My loyalties to Aldo are gone anyway, especially after that insole fiasco with Hubbs' shoes. So, long live Naturalizer's line of stylish, comfy, and affordable shoes! I will be back! =)



1 comments:

karen said...

Oh, I could've told you that! One of my favourite heels are from there - I call them my "sexy Naturalizers". People say that's an oxymoron till they see them. Sexy AND comfortable? Heavenly!