Friday, June 09, 2006

Hawaii Hungry

I am currently experiencing Hawaii-withdrawal symptoms (yes they are occurring a year later, but my body is slow!), including the following: foaming at the mouth when viewing pictures of beautiful blue waters, continuous pounding images of sunshine and Lava Flows and books and lawnchairs bombarding my brain, and an unrelenting desire to book a "last-minute-deal" to HI with nary a care for cost.

My Hubbs is presently medicating me with gentle reminders about our inability to take a honeymoon trip *every* summer of our lives. I think my body is resisting his weak drugs, though,
and I continue to grow more desperate for a beach holiday (namely in Hawaii) every day.

He has also tried giving me a placebo: offering me trips to the mountains on getaway weekends. I fear those have had little effect in calming the cravings for sand and sunshine and the smell of ocean waves.

I think my malady is contagious, and now my Hubbs is experiencing similar mental flashes of beaches and warm humid breezes.

If this continues, we may lose our desire to fight anymore, and give in to our sickness, taking a trip to HI at any cost.

Save us from ourselves!

2 comments:

Justice said...

My solution is simple - we just move there!! Awesome beaches, awesome water, away from all annoyances.

TAKE ME DOWN TO THE PARADISE CITY


OH WOON'T YOU PLEEEAAASE TAKE ME
HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOME

YAH YAH

cristina said...

lots of things would FEEL GOOD...but we dont DO THEM ALL!!! You can overcome your sickness my friend! Just enjoy each other and anywhere is paradise ;)